House Of Random

Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Hallowe'en

Well, some of you have been after the pics for a little bit.

Well now you can check Hazel's blog for the party post!

http://purpski.blogspot.com/2005/11/party.html

It was good night. I especially enjoyed the chance to DJ some tunes - we converted my room into a mini club. I set up half my PA system and put up lights and a smoke machine. We also had the full dual CD, dual vinyl decks with all the effects and access to my entire music collection, which is 2000 vinyl, 600 CDs and some 19,000 MP3s...

Rock on.

Tunes of the night from me included Sacha & Emmerson "Scorchio", Barthezz "On the Move", Rasmus Faber "Get Over Here (Axwell Mix)" and Vengaboys "Kiss (Airscape Mix). Dave dropped some great tunes, half of which I couldn't name!

Here's to the next one.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward