House Of Random

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Tunes of Note

Announcing... a new blog. By me. To accompany this one. And, honestly, to rip off my buddy Teeg who has one a bit like it.

I've started a music blog. It's called "Tunes of Note" - did you see what I did there? Clever, huh?

It'll have details of the music I've been listening to, and any tunes that I think are worth mentioning. No strict timescale on posts, but at least once a week. Most likely more often, when I listen to something I like, I'll blog it. Probably likely maybe more often about dancier type music, but that's not to say the buds that hide in my ears will not funnel sound waves of more varying genres deep into my ear canal where those tiny little hairs will bob and weave and dance to some twisted jazz or something.

Oh and if I really hate a tune I might blog that too. Actually if that starts to take over I might have to start a new blog. But we'll leave it as it is for now...

1 Comments:

  • Looks like you have good taste in music. Thanks for your words on my blog - enjoy reading yours. I'll be in London in Dec/Jan for some post-graduating partying (exams all being well), maybe you could assist for novelty sake. You can PM me here.

    By Blogger Simon, at Thursday, October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward