House Of Random

Friday, October 21, 2005


Bah!


Well, at least today didn't start with a torrential downpour that laughed at my pathetic attempts at heavy rain protection and subsequently mocked me when my foot involuntarily left the pavement and descended into an overflowing drain where the rancid runoff rocked up and into my shoes, lapping at my ankle and drenching every fibre of my canvas shoe. That's the main thing. Glad *that* didn't happen.

Squelch.

On the other hand, now that I've got to work and it's sunny and I am inside I am able to appreciate the irony.

My mood was lifted when the ever-observational Pookey emailed me with this concise diagnosis:

"WOMEN ARE MENTAL. Its an illness. Having two X chromosomes f*cks you up."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward