House Of Random

Thursday, October 27, 2005


Ill space

Well, today I am ill. HAve been since yesterday. So although it's the nicest October day in half a millenium, I'm inside. SUCK!

Well, to pass the time I'm listneing to all my music and concentrating on getting better. Yesterday I had my first filling ever too. That was annoying! I guess beer isn't the great mouthwash we all thought it was. Dentist dude reckoneded that it could have been inevitable - something to do with natural cavities as your teeth grow, and that mine was just in the wrong place and got all yukky.

Got to learn to floss too. Anyone honestly know how the fuck to do it properly? I always cheesewire my gums.

So anyhow, signed up to My Space, cos so many people wanted me to (Read: my flatmate kept bugging the shit out of me). So now I'm up there, so go check it out. It really only points back here so it'll be a fun web-clicky-goose-chase round in circle thing. But I'm sure you've nothing better to do anyway.

Anyway, back to bed for me. And what the hell is that weird smell? Is it me? it can't be. Oh no, wait, it is. I hate illness. What a fet-pit I am.

Gross.

PS. I'm not at work - so email me at gmail, please. I'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward