House Of Random

Monday, August 22, 2005


Anticipating

Ok cool!
So tonight I am going to go and finish off a track with my buddy zer0dB. Should be ace. We are so close to finishing this tune we've been working on for ages. It's also in the right style for all the stuff taht people are digging right now. Test copies are playing out ok, some tweaks are needed to the structure to get the right feel in the mix and to add more punch to the second half. I'm up for cutting down and making it shorter. Run in, rob the place, get out. Leave em reeling.

It's called "It Pops". I hope that in a few months you'll be shaking your ass to it.

Last night was fun, I was a lonely alcoholic at the Reddy, but it was a good time. Caught up with my new friends and yeah, I had a dance and a drink. I'll be there again in a couple of weeks, but next weekend it is the Reading Festival!!

Yeah!

Oooohhh... J-Star "High On Emotion"... Tune! I think it's the same as Thomas Falke "High Again" as they sound identical. Probably psuedonyms and aliases and record label wars. Whatever, it's huge, samples Chris de Burgh and we love it. You know I'm the man.

Dance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward