House Of Random

Monday, August 15, 2005


Wildchild

Back once again...

Hello campers!

I return - and what a hiatus! It's been ages and ages since I graced these pages with new content. Why? Well, lots of things really. New house, new job... and losing internet access! My old company started blocking blogger.com, so my work-time updates were quashed. Then at home I was sorting out a move to a new flat and I had to disconnect the computer from the internet. Leaving it "lost in the middle of the ocean"... poor hapless sap. Plus it was my flatmate's connection and he cancelled it.
So then it took ages to get back online in the new place... plus I started a new job. But that's OK. It's cool. I love it! It's a pleasure to go to work in the morning.
And I have blogger access! So yay! More posts on the way I think. Including one of the greatest night out stories of recent times... You're gonna love it. Long time.
Ok peeps well I better get on with my day, hope yours is lovely.
Take it easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward