House Of Random

Friday, February 25, 2005


Aargh!

Aargh! I'm so bored!

I entered "Arrgh!" into Google because I am so bored. Now I'm am quite entertained. What fun!

No, you're right. I'm still bored.

And annoyed. Annoyed mostly becuase today is Friday. Now, don't be all like "but, yeah, ok Friday's like, yeah, the *best*, uhuh, you know, day, of the the yeah, like, *whole*week*, man". Cos today it's annoying. Because it's dress down day. "Yeah, but that's like, well, uhuh, cool, and *awesome* man, yeah, cos you, yeah, uhuh, like wear jeans to work man!".

Yes, yes, that is way cool - the chance to wear jeans to work. Only I forgot. So I'm the only one dressed in a collar and slacks.

Aargh!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward