House Of Random

Monday, February 07, 2005


Decisions Decisions

It was the early hours of Sunday morning. Crazy partying had left me wandering London's streets looking for the elusive rue d'Oxford, and the wonderful night-bus that would transport my all-danced-out self home to a warm bed. An Asian man, in all probability from Thailand, followed me for about half an hour as my chosen route led me through Soho. He caught up with me on a couple of occasions, and made no hesitation in requesting my thoughts on the stronger gender. Yes, that's right, he asked me if I liked men. I don't personally find gratification in carnal relations with my fellow man and so informed him quite politely that it was not something I was interested in. He countered me and explained that he could "suck my cock so well I'd change my mind". An alarming suggestion and one that was met with a request that he vacate my presence.

Apparently, the message didn't get through.

Our second encounter was a greater surprise, seeing as I had used my Doom 3 dodge-and-run techniques to out flank the little freak, but it appears he was equal to the challenge. Licking his lips in a manner that sort of chilled my blood, and frankly gave rise to my losing any hint of humour at his suggestions, he again insisted that I really should consider offering my flesh to his dirty rotten little self. I'm 6 foot 4, and I work out. And I can get really fucking mean if I have to. So I explained to him in quite simple terms that he should make every effort to get out of my face before I found reason to powder his facial bones with my fist.

Some people don't learn.

After he disappeared I considered some of the things he said to me. and upon his inevitable third appearance I decided to let him speak a little more before I stepped into his face and said words with enough malicious intent to cause him to actually run away (and thankfully not return). His discourse was amusing if only for the fact that I kept willing him to offer to "love me long time" just so I could tell all my friends and laugh endlessly at the ridiculous encounter. In fact, after explaining to me for the tenth time that I was a beautiful boy, enquiring about the size of my manhood and generally being really quite scary: licking his lips and offering to blow me - he suggested that I didn't even have to pay him.

Well, it's nice to be given the choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward