House Of Random

Friday, December 10, 2004


Breast-days, an update

Check back through my blog and you'll see a post about my sister's boss. To quickly recap, he likes women's clothes. And sometimes wears fake breasts. A friend of hers was pointed at my blog, and found that post the most entertaining.

This was his response:

nah.....I can't get my head round it.......I mean what a decision to have to make everyday.....I mean whats makes one day a Breasts 'in' day and the next a Breasts 'out' day.....

7.30am...wake up
7.45am...sh*t/Shower/Shave/paint nails!
8.00am...get dressed for work...ohh that nice little blue number, plain shirt, breasts!...oh but I do have that important meeting at 12...now is it a breasts meeting or not...hmmmm.....let me think!

do they have nipples?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward