House Of Random

Thursday, August 18, 2005


Sort it out

Note to self: sort it out!

I Dj. I love music, so why is this blog so devoid of all the music I listen to daily? Hmmmm.
Well, today I am all excited about Mylo Vs Miami Sound Machine "Dr Pressure" which I am going to drop on Friday. It's a mash up of "Dr. Beat" by Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine and Mylo's "Drop the Pressure". I always build up to "Drop the Pressure", so to cut in with the vocal is gonna be ace. I just gotta remix the version I have because it's only a radio edit, so I'm gonna cut it up with the original to make it a bit more mix-friendly. For those who don't know... Djs like to have a good minute or so of beats at the begginning and end of a track that build in and breakdown so that we can subtly blend the beats and keep the groove going all night long...

Other good new tunes include Airbiscuit "Lately" and J Star "High on Emotion", plus I am gonna follow up the genius Peter Mwanga "Enya" with another similar tip... Africanism - "Sye Bwa". Tune.

In fact here's what I bought today!

AFRICANISM ALL STARS - Sye Bwa
AIRBISCUIT - Lately
DON BOSCO - Cherry Girl
DJ DAG PROJECT - On My Own
STEVE ANGELLO & SEBASTIAN INGROSSO - Cross The Sky
GEORGIE PORGIE - Sunshine
GROOVEWATCHERS -Up & Down
HIDDEN LOGIC presents LUMINARY - Wasting
J STAR - High On Emotion
JUAN MAGAN - Love 2 Kiss U
MIDDLE MAN - Voodoo Ray
KEO NOZARI - Close Enough

I am gonna definitely rock the bar this Friday... oh *hell* yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward