House Of Random

Tuesday, August 16, 2005


I just like to call...

Oh how good is dance music at the moment? With my doing up the new room I just keep digging out all my old records and whacking them on the decks. It makes me so happy to have the decks setup in the room again... 1700 vinyl, 400 CDs, 18000 mp3s - I got the music s-o-r-t-e-d! Pics coming soon. Anyhow been out a whole lot recently seeing Ferry Corsten, Jules, Max Graham, Tiesto, Junior Jack, Mylo and loads more at Global Gathering and saw Mike Monday at the Egg too. Oh man I'm loving it. Plus the coverage from the Radio 1 Ibiza weekend is fantastic! Tongy's show rocks... and I've been going on about it for ages and ages... Dave McCullen "B*tch" is a TUNE.

I.... just wanna call you my bitch!

A--lll---r---i---g---h----t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward