House Of Random

Thursday, February 23, 2006


Lost

I found my phone in my bed this morning, I think I was hugging it. I wondered if it might have rang and that I may have answered it in my sleep. I checked the call records and it looks like the girlfriend called me after her girls night, an hour or so after I went to bed.I really don't remember - so I asked her if I did answer, and if so was I coherent?

    I did call you, but I had to hang up on you coz you were talking jibberish. I asked if I woke you up and you said "Yes, I have a domain name but I can't find it in the house." Then I repeated the question and you said a bit crossly, "What? What about my domain?" then you mumbled a bit and stopped communicating so I gave up on you and hung up!
I must have been dreaming about dirtysi.com and arthousemusic.com. They're my new sites, so keep an eye out for their formal launch soon!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward