House Of Random

Sunday, December 25, 2005


So... did you like your presents?

I love eBay.

Not minutes after the relatives have pissed off... the crap they gave you is up on eBay.

Check this lovely gift set out...

and this charming offering.

I guess you find out how much people really know you, because when someone buys you that one thing you never realised you always wanted... well you just think they're awesome. I hope someone thought of you this year!

And if the thought was nice, but the present sucked... eBay is your friend!!!

1 Comments:

  • Well, I love love LOVE my T-Shirt, and as I have tried and failed to get in touch with you to tell you that, I have resoretd to commenting on your Blog. You will be pleased to know this is something I will NOT be selling on Ebay. Love ya, Roomie ;-)

    K xxxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward