House Of Random

Wednesday, January 18, 2006


I see you're being an annoying shit

How much do I hate the people who set up their website to detect I use Internet Explorer and then tell me I should use something else? So the hell what if I choose to use Internet Explorer? So what if it's a bit crap, so what if Microsoft are the monopoly, so what if they break the rules, and go against your precious standards? Didn't anyone tell you that standards mean nothing? Honestly, look at the DVD+-=/RW nonsense, and the new HD/BluRay arguments? No-one follows standards, they just build equipment that can deal with all of them. It's a consumers world, the user wants something that just works, so get used to it. You'll never shore up the web because not everyone is a freak-geek and actually cares. People like forgiving software.

That said I do accept that IE's handling of CSS is a joke and that they had better get it right with IE7. I will move to Firefox when I feel the time is right. But don't tell me I'm wrong for waiting! Anyway, MySpace is destroying the internet by allowing anyone with no knowledge to make a god-awful website and then "pimp" it. Man, that's a whole other rant, I tell you. "Pimp my site" - like RnB, a crime against soceity.

And It's not going to get better, it's going to get worse. So deal with it. Just because I choose to use something else to look at the web is my choice. Telling me that you don't agree makes me hate you. Seriously, GO AND GET A LIFE. The world would be a better place if you stopped being so preachy, so prejudiced and so biggoted. I don't want to use your websites now, so you lose advertising and money and I hope you disappear off google and that no-one ever talks to you again. Why be so annoying and evangalistic? It won't make you any new friends.

There, I feel better. Now please, no-one look at me unless you're wearing DKNY.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Words, thoughts, dreams & ideas, dirtySi, London, UK, from the year 2005 onward